Support Analyst SAP Finance with MM/SD integration knowledge
Posted on 24-11-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Information Systems
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
As Support Analyst, you will report into the SAP Support team and will provide support in the configuration, design, development, testing and delivery of issues resolution, changes and enhancements for SAP. You will be part of the IT team reporting to the SAP Support Manager and will interact with the business teams of Umicore (globally), and within the IS department (at global and local level).
You will cover the domains SAP Finance (with MM/SD integration) from a functional and configuration point of view with the main responsibilities:
- Provide a comprehensive and efficient Second/Third Line Support relating to day-to-day use of the SAP application.
- Provide analysis and knowledge relating to the monitoring, maintenance and management of day-to-day use of the SAP system.
- Support, build and configure changes within the SAP system and assist with testing and implementation of enhancements.
- Assist the Support Manager with tasks and duties.
Who we are looking for
An enthusiastic colleague with:
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience within SAP FI.
- Thorough MM/SD integration knowledge.
- CO experience is a plus.
- S4Hana experience is a plus (move to S4Hana is on the roadmap).
- Ability to plan, organise, and structure work.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office.
- Good analytical and evaluation skills in tasks.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our technologies can tackle some of the world’s most pressing challenges, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO