Manager Material Flows and Commercial ERP Support
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Administration, Finance, Information Technology
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
The complexity of RBM’s business transactions (mainly purchase and sales of metal containing products) as well as the worldwide use of COP (SAP commercial platform) in RBM requires a dedicated function to the management of the business flows, as well as having a SAP COP (purchase & sales modules) expert for support and guidance in RBM. You will report to the Head of Administration, Finance and SAP.
- You understand and map the full business flow picture of RBM, all its different drivers and their impact on the P&L of RBM entities. You also keep it up to date for access to the community of users.
- You lead the changes in business flows in systems and implementation across the teams :
- You evaluate the business flow options to optimise the situation and in accordance with changes in the business environment
- You coordinate the design, validation and follow-up of physical, invoice and SAP flows in collaboration with Business, Supply Team and IS (corporate + RBM) teams
- You communicate the business flows to the users across the BU entities and ensure clear understanding by all stakeholders
- You test New Business Flows in SAP.
- You coordinate the (intercompany)Transfer Pricing process of RBM in relation to the business flows :
- You structure the intercompany pricing process
- You coordinate the intercompany pricing request, by using the transfer pricing model, and request approval at the right level
- You support the annual Transfer Pricing model
- You verify the correct usage of the TP across RBM entities
- You support, train and guide to RBM commercial Back office teams in the fields of :
- SAP supprt for Business Flows
- SAP COP Sales & purchase technical supprt to the commercial Back offices
- Verify the accuracy and correctness of sales and purchase input in SAP
You also identify areas of improvement on SAP COP system as well as it usage.
- You have a master’s degree Master Degree in commercial or business sciences, business IT, or any other field with affinity for these fields of competence.
- You have a first working experience (1-5 years) in an analytical business process, finance and/or IT-function.
- You have a good knowledge or affinity with SAP.
- If you have knowledge of logistics, VAT, Transfer pricing, metal purchases & sales, that is a plus.
- You are willing to travel regularly (mainly Asia - est. 15%)
- You are fluent in English.
- You have strong analytical and structural skills.
- You are a good organizer ad able to prioritize efficiently.
- You like to work closely with your business partners, to connect and network with other functions in a divers professional work context. You have open communication and training skills in a multicultural work environment.
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?