Executive Assistant for the SVP HR and the CSO
Belgium - Brussels
Gepubliceerd op 26-05-2023
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About the Corporate HR and the Corporate CSO organization
A global organization. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centers that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
How you will make the difference
- You support the SVP HR and the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) as well as the HR and CSO management boards in their daily activities, you build your network within the organization, and act as point of contact for the Corporate HR & the Corporate CSO organization.
- You provide overall administrative (travel, logistics) and organizational support to the SVP HR and the CSO and the HR and CSO management teams : you prepare presentations, reports, and necessary documents to facilitate the overall working of the departments.
- You manage the agendas of the SVP HR and the CSO, you organize meetings and events with the aim of efficiently supporting the Corporate HR and the Corporate CSO organization.
- You provide (administrative) support to the portfolio of internal projects related to distribution of information within the departments, digitalization projects and consolidation of data gathered by the departments.
- You facilitate information exchange and -flow within the various (sub)departments ensuring an optimal global cooperation.
What you bring to the team
- Besides a Bachelor/Master’s degree Business Administration, Human Resources, Office Management, Social Law, Commercial Sciences, you bring a high degree of energy, creativity, and the ability to self-start.
- Team player, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, with hands-on mentality and service-minded is what you aim for.
- Focused on results, committed, flexible and have positive ‘can do’ spirit is what you bring.
- Analytical, fast and flexible, able to switch priorities is what you are.
- Exceptional fluency with the MS Office suite as well as fluency in written and spoken English.
- Openness to contribute to digital innovation projects.
- Brussels-based workplace (including home office group policy flexibility).
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If we can become a world leader in recycling and clean mobility, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO