Access and Identity Manager
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About ou support functions
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- You assure that the directory services (On-Premise Active Directory , Azure) are operating according to the expected service levels. You regularly execute a Disaster Recovery Exercise and assessments.
- You maintain the data integrity of Umicore’s OnPremise and cloud-based directory service by defining, automating and maintaining the appropriate sourcing processes (e.g. on/off boarding). Data includes users, partners, customers, groups and group memberships, devices, applications and roles.
- You take care of the provision and manage along the entire life cycle, Federated Identities to ensure that subscribers can use the same identity information to access applications and data residing within and outside corporate networks. (AD FS, Conditional Access).
- You create and Maintain the structure and consistency of Group Policy Objects in Active Directory covering application deployment, script policies, software policies and security policies.
- You execute Digital certificate (internal and public) issuance and lifecycle management to ensure that secure communications can be maintained between clients and applications.
- You monitor, guard and report compliance of Active Directory objects with the established standards.
- You maintain in-depth knowledge of Directory, Identity and Access technologies and monitor emerging technologies for their relevance and business value. You participate in architecture workshops to architect and design secure, robust, scalable solutions regarding identities and access.
- You maintain vendor relationship with the main players in the market, to constantly be up-to-date with the changing technology in the expertise domain.
Who we are looking for
- You hold a University degree in Information Technology, Applied Computer Sciences or equivalent through experience.
- You gained profound technical proficiency for at least 8 years in important technical domains such as Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory (ADDS, ADCS, ADFS, GPO, MFA), Microsoft Azure (incl. Conditional Access, Azure AD Sync), Office 365 products and PowerShell.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch Good knowledge of other EU languages (pe. German) is a plus.
- You have persuasive written and oral reporting skills.
- You have knowledge in the following domains :Business Process Improvement, Project management, Change management (implementation & planning), Market knowledge and insight in the described technical domains, Coaching and interpersonal relationship and Relationship management.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our technologies can tackle some of the world’s most pressing challenges, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?