Reliability & Maintenance Engineer
Cobalt & Specialty Materials
You optimise together with Production and Maintenance the reliability, operability, maintainability of all production facilities, energy installations, structures and buildings of the business unit Cobalt & Specialty Materials (CSM) at our plant in Olen.
- You define and implement pro-active maintenance concepts for installations in order to improve the reliability and availability. You develop clear instruction sheets and refine where needed.
- You coordinate multi-disciplinary teams consisting of Production Managers, Maintenance Managers, Project Engineers, Supervisors, Operators and craftsmen, using RCM, FME and other methodologies.
- You are driving the transition from reactive maintenance to proactive asset management.
- You realize this by maximizing the reliability of the equipment at an economically Total Cost of Ownership.
- You organize proactive Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) - sessions and reactive root cause analyses; out of this you deduce inspection plans and optimized maintenance and operating instructions.
- You also manage the specifications used in new investment files.
- You train and coach coworkers and assist operational maintenance when needed with possible major breakdowns.
- You hold a technical master's degree with at least 3 years experience in engineering, preferably in a non-stop process industry.
- You have a good technical understanding and are motivated and able to accumulate knowledge, especially in the mechanical and electrical field.
- You are familiar with the reliability concepts.
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and are fluent in English.
- With your excellent analytical skills, your creative approach and concern for quality, you are able to define sustainable improvements.
- You are a good communicator, supportive to your colleagues and respected by all layers in the organization.
- You have a strong personality, able to achieve real change.
- You take initiative and feel comfortable in taking decisions.