Junior Business Development Manager Battery Recycling
Sales & Marketing
If our teams can help improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU CAN DO?
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life.
Within the commercial department you develop, promote, negotiate and sell recycling services for end-of-life batteries for an assigned region or assigned product group. You also develop and further optimize this business with new accounts, new business models and optimized revenues.
Are you interested to work in a strongly growing company/business unit?
Do you want to contribute to a sustainable solution for end-of-life rechargeable batteries (from i.a. electronics and electric vehicles)?
Then this new vacancy within the battery recycling department might be what you are looking for:
- You manage offers including tenders and negotiate recycling contracts for rechargeable batteries (electric cars, bicycles, mobile phones, etc.)
- You further develop your client portfolio by finding new business opportunities
- You work together with local agents and implement BU’s strategies in defined geographical area.
- You actively follow the latest developments, collect market information and transform these data into compelling recycling solutions now and for the future.
- You maintain and develop long term client relations.
- You provide business and technical support to our customers
- You hold a master degree in economics, commercial engineering or engineering. Earlier commercial experience is valuable but no must.
- You have a great commercial drive and actively look for new opportunities.
- You have a strong interest in the recycling markets and its regulations.
- You are dynamic and flexible, and are committed to results.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Having a good knowledge of other languages such as Spanish, Italian, French or German are valuable assets.
- You are willing to travel.
What we offer
At Umicore, we aim to lead by example, commit to quality products and services and to our values. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which our people can succeed, and a culture that is open to sharing ideas, develop expertise and careers, coupled to a motivating remuneration package.