Group Treasury Manager
Description of the function
Within Umicore Financial Services (UFS), which hosts the FX and cash management activities of the Group, you manage in a team the daily treasury, foreign exchange heding processes, ensuring good execution and administration of the treasury operations.
- You monitor the foreign exchange heding requests made by the affiliates and provide them ongoing support.
- You manage in real time the resulting foreign exchange positions of UFS and hedge them with external counterparties at the best conditions.
- You follow-up the treasury position of UFS and of the different (international) companies in the Umicore Group. Based on the global Treasury position and needs, you will ensure daily the optimal funding conditions with external counterparties (banks, commercial paper).
- You contribute to the analysis and production of various treasury reports on FX results and exposure. Cost of indebtedness, treasury position.
- You monitor the metal hedging requests of the BUs and hedge open positions in the marktes (SAILOR) and the internal credit facilities and intercompany loans / deposits, ensuring compliance with the Transfer Pricing methodology (tax ruling APA), the internal control requirements (MICR, BRA,...) and the external financial regulations (EMIR, MiFiD,;;;)
- You monitor the settlement of treasury operations (confirmation / netting) and ensure that workflow with the treasury department remains solid. Play the role of single point of contact with the Payment Factory Team.
- You supervise the bank accounts management and structure (opening, closing, cash pooling, ...) and related banking documentations (KYC, MiFiD,...)
- You perform the analysis and reporting on the bank costs and other KPI's and contribute to the set-up of a forecasting tool and to the maintenance of a strong forecasting process.
- You take up gradually an active advisor role towards the BUs and affiliates in assessing their foreign exchange risks and funding needs and helping them in structuring solutions.
- You have a Master degree in Finance or Economics or proven strong experience in this field.
- You are fluent in English and preferably in French and/or Dutch
- You have a strong interest for financial markets and instruments, hedging techniques and treasury management systems.
- You are IT literate.
- You are an analytical and conceptual thinker.
- You are a good networker and an excellent communicator, knowing how to negotiate with internal and external colleagues from different nationalities and cultures.
- You are well organised, able to multitask, work autonomously and are resilient to stress.
- You value integrity, openness and teamwork