Regional C&B Manager
Belgium - Brussels
People & Organization
People & Organization
Posted on 12-02-2024
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
What you will be doing
Support the Regional C&B Lead in the design, implementation and execution of effective and efficient C&B policies and programs from a regional perspective. Focus on the managerial population, but depending the country, local needs and type of reward, extended to the other employee categories in close collaboration with the people business partners and site P&O (People & Organization).
C&B design and implementation:
- Operate as an active member of the C&B Center of Excellence, help shaping and implementing effective and compliant compensation & benefit policies and programs on regional level, country or site level, supporting the company’s rapid growth and business needs
- Manage the delivery of legally compliant, progressive and competitive compensation, benefits and recognition programs, seeking continuously ways to improve
- Initiate and coordinate system enhancements needed to support the successful design and implementation of the C&B programs, processes and tools, in collaboration with the relevant P&O colleagues and the P&O Information Systems team
- Organize and facilitate process harmonization, operational excellence improvements and standardization efforts. Drive transformation within C&B processes and beyond.
- Remain current with changes in human resources and employment law. Translate (new) legislation into concrete guidelines and ensure correct implementation and follow-up
- Be a trusted partner within the C&B Center of Excellence team, working closely together in an international environment, sharing efforts and providing backup as needed
- Act as subject matter expert in the field of C&B, providing clear C&B advise in a pro-active way to the business leaders, the broader P&O network (People business partners, Talent Acquisition, Site P&O, …)
- Participate in appropriate C&B surveys and evaluate market trends. Analyze results and provide recommendations to review compensation structures and benefit levels, including cost/benefit analysis. Seek timely approval for implementation
- Manage efficient and effective C&B processes within the region, such as variable compensation, merit review, grading, etc…, including the operational roll out in close collaboration with the P&O Operations team
- Assist in the talent attraction and development flows. Propose and prepare competitive offers and pay levels for new hires, promotions, etc… while safeguarding internal fairness
- Generate relevant C&B reports. Prepare proactive data analytics and metrics related to C&B and continuously monitor said metrics
- Ensure that the C&B programs, policies and processes are effectively communicated and understood throughout the organization through multiple ways of communication and learning
- Perform audits, ensuring the C&B policies, programs, tools and processes are correctly applied and implemented. Propose corrective measures when needed
- Closely collaborate with various teams within P&O, Finance, Tax, etc.. building efficient and effective interfaces.
- Participate in a broad range of P&O projects, providing C&B specific knowledge
- Provide support or lead C&B projects on global, regional, country or local level, in close alignment with the C&B Center of Excellence Lead, and other relevant P&O and business colleagues
We are looking for
- Master degree or equivalent through experience in P&O
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of C&B
- Proficient in English (verbal/presentation/written).
- Customer service skills with strong interpersonal and communication skills, pro-active attitude.
- Result driven, efficient and focused on fast and qualitative client service.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with business teams and all departments in a team orientated environment
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Collaborative, willing to help out colleagues as needed; “Make it happen together”.
- Strong analytical mind and a methodological approach
- Accurate and consistent
- Eager to continuously find ways to improve, dares to challenge the status quo and to think out of the box. Shows a pro-active attitude triggering new ideas, innovative initiatives and solutions
- Intercultural sensitivity
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our pioneering approach can make us a leader in sustainability, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO