Investor Relations Manager
Group Communications & IR
What you will be doing
As Investor Relations Manager you will
- create financial communication content for Press releases, Corporate presentations, Conference call scripts, Q&A documents
- be the official spokesperson for the global financial community
- organize and host events for the financial community and represent Umicore on investor roadshows and conferences worldwide
- contribute to further enhancing and broadening the impact and reach of the Investor Relations Program, including the development of a focused investor targeting approach
- analyze reports on Umicore, its peers and its end markets and report back internally to senior management
- be the SPOC for external service providers with regards to IR supporting tools
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who
- has a Master's degree in a business-related discipline and 7 to 10 years relevant experience (in finance, communication, M&A, investment banking, sell- or buyside), experience in Investor Relations is a plus.
- has excellent communication skills, both in writing and orally, in English, French and Dutch
- understands the financial and wider business/economic matters
- can analyze a large amount of financial, economic and technical information and translate this into short and clear messages
- works autonomously and efficiently within regular and tight deadlines
- is stress resistant
- is a good networker, a strong communicator with persuasiveness
- is flexible and available to travel globally
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About our support functions, Investor Relations and others
A global organization. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centers that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in
If we can become a world leader in recycling and clean mobility, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?