Sourcing Ninja - Black belt in internet recruitment (Temp 6 months minimum)
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Support Functions
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
As a Talent Sourcer Expert, you will be a key player in helping elevate and further enhance Umicore’s sourcing capabilities and results by using different channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future employment needs. You will proactively recognize our hiring needs and assist us in filling our open vacancies with qualified workers.
If you have strong skills in social media, enjoy learning about various roles and think out of the box, we’d like to meet you!
- Delivering sourcing services which support recruiters and hiring managers by providing targeted diverse pipelines of qualified candidates who will be converted to full time hires.
- Use social media, job boards, alumni, referrals, and external research to expand networks and pools.
- Conduct initial conversations with candidates to better understand their backgrounds and also to answer their questions.
- Develops and executes a proactive, innovative, cost-effective recruitment/sourcing strategy to target a diverse pool of qualified applicants for vacancies.
- Makes recommendation to the Recruiter and hiring manager(s) on the referral of the qualified candidates.
Who we are looking for
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to present our company and open roles to potential candidates effectively.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing strategies.
- Ability to manage complex situations and multiple priorities with a committed dedication to providing a high level of customer service
- Experience with and knowledge of sourcing effectiveness, screening, interviewing, selection and candidate assessment techniques.
- Advanced level experience with using electronic media, social networking, internet research, candidate mining, and professional organizations to source candidates and build talent pipelines.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Temp 6 months minimum