Project Manager CPM
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
In our global IT BI headquarter in Brussels, you will work on the end-to-end solutions in the area of Corporate Performance Management Applications (Consolidation, reporting and FP&A).
- You will define and guard the technical and logical foundations of the Umicore CPM tools, respecting both Group Finance and Business Unit specific requirements.
- You define and guard the development guidelines and best practices, this in order to achieve a performing and reliable application.
- You will be taking an IT lead position in the design and deployment of new FP&A tools and support the assessment and implementation of the long-term solution architecture of CPM
- You work in close collaboration with business controlling community, Corporate Finance, the IT colleagues and Consultants for designing, developing and testing of new Performance Management applications – this covering all aspects of FP&A, Consolidation and Reporting.
- You manage incoming demands on enhancements of existing CPM applications through release management where possible and/or direct action when needed.
- You will support business needs in a timely and efficient manner demonstrating a sense of urgency, tenacity, and commitment to quality and excellence
- Provide training to client users on functionality and use
Main location is Brussels with occasional travel (national and international).
You will report to the Umicore group BI Lead. In the area of CPM, you will have one internal Umicore colleague as part of the IT BI team.
- You hold a bachelor or master in information technology, finance, applied computer sciences or a related field
- You have a sincere and proven interest in the area of Performance Management, ETL development and Data Warehousing with a technical oriented profile
- You can rely on hands on technical expertise in at least 2 of the following domains
- CPM Applications: Cognos suite and/or Anaplan
- Data warehouse technology: SQL
- ETL: SSIS (or similar)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and with a collaborative spirit
- You have a mature, assertive and dynamic personality, with excellent interpersonal skills
- You are customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality
- You are fluent in English and either Dutch or French
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?