IT Security Incident & Vulnerability Manager
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our business supporting functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
In our global IT headquarter in Hoboken (Antwerp) the security team will work on the newly defined IT security roadmap for the whole innovative industrial and business supporting organization of Umicore worldwide.
In a small but growing team, you will be part of the IT organization and you will be able to make the difference within the ongoing digital transformation process in line with the guiding IT security strategy.
- The Security Incident & Vulnerability Manager implements and manages our detective and responsive security controls to ensure resilient IT operations.
- The Security Incident & Vulnerability Manager will prioritize analysing what it will take to correctly and timely identify actionable IT security incidents. This includes reviewing and implementing managed SIEM or managed SOC services.
- The Security Incident & Vulnerability Manager will organize the vulnerability management process within Umicore. Together with stakeholders he or she will ensure accurate and clear actionable reports on IT security vulnerabilities within Umicore. He or she will chase the system and application owners as needed to ensure timely follow-up.
- The Security Incident & Vulnerability Manager will organize proper detection controls that correlate log information from various IT systems together with vulnerability information to detect anomalies.
- The Security Incident & Vulnerability Manager will report to the CISO & Head of infrastructure management.
- You have a Bachelor or equal degree through experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the domain of IT security
- You have at least 3 years of experience in international and global organizations
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English language; influencing and convincing others is your second nature
- You have strong analytical and reporting skills
- You are very knowledgeable on IT technological trends
- You are an expert in IT security (preferably certified, e.g. SANS certification)
- You act like an Ethical hacker
- You are willing to go for the extra mile; you are persistent in getting the things done
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?