Integrated Reporting and Content Manager
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
A global organization. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in
- In this role you ensure the design and delivery of the annual integrated report. You coordinate all key stakeholders to ensure that the report is relevant, accurate and engaging.
- You write significant parts of the texts and edit other parts for style and fit and manage multiple strict timelines and the associated external (agency) support.
- You guide the transition towards “digital first” reporting through a web-based reporting tool.
- You develop stories, for the annual report or other communication projects, that reflect:
- Umicore’s progress towards its strategic goals that position Umicore as a leader in clean mobility and recycling
- Umicore’s progress, performance and ambitions on ESG goals that position Umicore as a leader in sustainability
- You support the development of presentations and other materials that relate to all integrated reporting aspects of Umicore’s business, in particular on sustainability topics.
- You respond to questionnaires from various sustainability and financial analysts or agencies.
- You have a Master degree in a communication-related discipline + 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
- You are familiar with integrated reporting concepts and have experience with reporting frameworks (e.g. GRI, SASB, CDP). Knowledge of sustainability/ESG concepts and interest in cleantech, the future of industry, and / or sustainable finance are an asset.
- You are digitally fluent with experience in web-content management and master of Microsoft Office suite.
- You have excellent verbal and written knowledge of English and strong knowledge of French and/or Dutch are an asset.
- With your excellent writing skills, creativity and good eye for a story, you can summarize complex issues for non-expert audiences in verbal and written form.
- You are highly collaborative with strong networking abilities, and like to engage with multiple stakeholders for support / input to the reporting and the content development processes.
- You are an efficient project manager with a keen eye both for the bigger picture and detail, comfortable with tight deadlines and driven to achieve results on time and on budget.
- You are analytical, curious and eager to learn new concepts.
- Empathy and cultural sensitivity to different internal and external stakeholders are crucial.
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?