Business IT Manager
Battery Recycling Solutions
Posted on 11-07-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Battery Recycling Solutions (BRS)
We extract critical and valuable materials from end-of-life batteries or production scrap as efficiently as possible and reintroduce them in the battery materials supply chain. The better we do our job, the less metals have to be mined from nature. We are a total solutions provider just coming to life operating in an agile, fast-changing and growing market. This gives every chance for the right and energized people to shape what happens next. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
As BIT manager BRS you are responsible for the set-up, maintenance and future updates of our ERP system and software developments. In this role you ensure business needs are translated in the right system requirements which can be developed by our IS department.
- Project lead on SAP set-up and future enhancements
- Act as a key coordinator between business (local key users, global domain owners) and IT by gathering & analysing business requirements, mapping those with the system template and coordinating the implementation together with the corporate IT team.
- Ensure business knowledge on processes and systems by organizing training and providing manuals and system documentation.
- Provide functional expertise and leadership in assuring that the business processes and system requirements remain aligned. Make sure requested changes are well supported and fit the overall need.
- Act as key contact for BIT related topics within the BRS organisation
- Provide support to the business in solving their issues, concerns and questions raised in the different systems. In case a technical issue is found, reach out to the Corporate IT support team to solve the issue or to start the existing SAP change request process. Follow-up on the change from the start till the implementation with corporate IT and the key users.
- Project lead on sharepoint and CRM roll-out
- Act as product owner for CRM ensuring the tool moves the next development stage. Responsible for co-defining stories and prioritizing team backlog. Convey and anticipate the needs of the end user to the development team and act as primary liaison.
- Ensure data governance (data confidentiality and data security) is applied and act as the expert for the system security and access rights.
- Responsible for the roll-out of a good functioning BIT team that will support the needs of the growing BRS organisation
Who we are looking for
An enthusiastic colleague with/who:
- Master degree in IT, industrial engineering or economics
- 5 years working experience in the domain of IT
- Experience with SAP (FICO, SD, … )
- Digitally savvy
- Conceptual thinker
- Project and change management skills
- Flexible and has a team player spirit
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If my guidance turns end of life batteries into valuable metals, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?