Program Manager Talent Acquisition RBM
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Posted on 09-08-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials (RBM)
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
The business Unit RBM is going through an fast growth track, to create the supply chain for the large numbers of electrical vehicles which will come on the markets in the coming years!
As program manager Talent Acquisition, you will coordinate and structure the global talent acquisition efforts for the Unit, in supporting and guiding the hiring managers, the site recruitment teams and to handle cross-national sourcing- or hiring missions.
Through the various expansions waves, focus will alternate in strengthening management- and technical expert teams with mass recruitment for operations!
Your Detailed Responsibilities :
- Align the multi-year workforce planning with the business modelling for future in-vestments and create visibility of future HR needs, in terms of profiles and num-bers
- Manage the posting process globally, including defining the required profiles and aligning grading with Regional HR.
- Align timing of job postings with timing of Employer Branding actions.
- Monitor performance of the local recruitment teams. Develop KPI’s related to quality, diversity and timing of the hiring processes in RBM.
- Provide quality standards and guidelines to the local TA teams and upgrade their professionalism where needed.
- Open a selection of global positions in several continents, allowing local recruit-ment teams to identify candidates from their region for these global positions
- Take global initiatives on sourcing, to complement local sourcing initiatives. Initi-ate actions to sources candidates abroad
- Establish a Talent Pool with external candidates who are willing to join the bat-tery value chain
- Coordinate the (international) young graduate program in RBM.
- Actively manage a selected/limited portfolio of job openings, with a focus on in-ternational search missions level, especially when RBM starts a new investment project in a country where RBM (or Umicore) is not yet present.
Who we are looking for
In order to be successful in bringing the growth of RBM to the next level, you come with a solid experience in Talent acquisition, in an international company or in a search firm.
Having a solid experience with sourcing, interviewing and selecting candidates is a must, preferably combined with a deep understanding of the recruitment processes. Active knowledge of SuccessFactors and LinkedIn is a plus.
Furthermore we are looking for a person who brings :
- an international mindset.
- good communication skills.
- a positive demeanor, combined with the ability to critically challenge hiring managers and candidates.
- good analysis and judgement on people capacities.
- good personal organization by setting the right priorities while staying flexible.
- excellent knowledge of English, while mastery of other languages such as French, Dutch, German or Spanish are clearly a plus.
- willingness to travel on ad hoc basis, especially related to greenfield projects.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our battery materials can power electric verhicles, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO