IT Consultant SAP Authorizations
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About our Business Supporting Functions (IT and others)
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our business supporting functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
As Business Consultant SAP Authorizations, you are responsible for the development and administration of user access rights on the Umicore SAP systems globally. You are also responsible for the SAP license assignments and measurements. You will work in a broad range of SAP systems and with the CSI Accelerator tool.
You are end responsible for the maintenance of the SAP Authorizations Model within Umicore. You work closely together with the SAP Role Owners (business), SAP Domain Owners, Project managers and internal audit.
- You steer others and execute yourself all tasks in the domain of functional and technical role administration
- You’ll work on different projects in an international environment designing, implementing, upgrading and monitoring SAP authorisation concepts and solutions
- You’ll assist in setting up monitoring processes and tools to remain in total control of security in the SAP landscape
- You manage the quarterly SAP license assignments and yearly measurement exercise
- You manage and perform SAP SoD reporting and mitigating controls and you are responsible for the communication to the business of the results
- You execute and follow up Audit remediation plans and make proposals to improve on structural basis
- You keep an overview of all Roles assigned (technical and functional) in all environments and manage quality checks and cleanup exercises
- You regularly review the end-to-end authorization process and propose and implement improvements
- You keep on top of evolutions linked to SAP authorizations (eg SAP S4HANA) and the overall SAP authorizations process and related best practices
- You are back up for the role assignment process to end users
- You provide second and third level application support services
Who we are looking for
- You hold a bachelor or master in information technology, applied computer sciences, applied economics or a related field
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in SAP
- You have a keen interest and a minimum experience with managing SAP user profiles and SAP user administration
- Experience with Segregation of Duty (SoD) analysis and working with tools like SAP GRC or CSI Accelerator is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel
- You have a mature, assertive and dynamic personality, with excellent interpersonal skills
- You are a team player who is committed, proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, and eager to learn
- You are well organized and work with respect to details
- You have the ability to work independently, define targets and prioritize tasks in a complex and demanding environment
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our technologies can tackle some of the world’s most pressing challenges, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO