Terug naar zoekresultaten
Senior Internal Auditor
Umicore is looking for a Senior Auditor to join the Brussels based team of the Group’s Internal Audit department.
- You take a senior role in complex internal audit project work worldwide. You coach and train more junior auditors, review audit reports and provide feedback to auditors. You interact with senior management, Corporate Departments, SOFs and BUs in order to create cross functional added value.
- You develop tools, skills and quality of the department on a continuous basis, targeting the highest professional standards of the IA function in Umicore. You contribute to setting up a risk based annual Audit Plan. You support the company’s business risk assessment process.
- You support the Head of IA in achieving the IA department’s overall objectives towards internal and external stakeholders, particularly with respect to managing the relationship with Umicore’s External Auditor and meeting the reporting requirements towards Umicore’s Audit Committee.
- You have a master in economics, business, or equivalent and about 10 years professional experience in a leading function in accounting, controlling or finance in an international business context. Work experience as internal or external auditor is a plus.
- You have a complementary education as Certified Internal Auditor (or, if not available, willingness to prepare and pass the CIA exam during the first two years in the position).
- You have a good knowledge of metal and forex hedging, internal controls, metal accounting and of the relevant ERP systems (e.g.SAP)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in professional business English, including presenting findings and recommendations. Other languages relevant to Umicore are a plus.
- You are an excellent team player and open minded, curious, active listener. You are frank and direct in communicating, more oriented “to share than to possess” knowledge.
- You can work autonomously, have high ethical standards and are sensitive for cultural differences.
- You are an excellent project manager, able to maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- You have considerable skills in negotiating issues and resolving problems, and are able to establish and maintain harmonious and influential working relationships with BU management (GM, Controllers, etc.).
- You are willing to travel regularly.