Group Communications Officer (tijdelijk)
Corporate Development & Infodoc
You provide support to financial communication by the Umicore Group, in particular as back office support to the production of the Integrated Annual Report in both print and digital formats, and by supporting communications to analysts and investors through various publications and through logistical support to Capital Market Days, involving creation of PowerPoint and/or written documents, organization of participants’ travel, reservation of meeting rooms, organization of agendas, etc.
In addition you follow up on both main subjects by collecting market data, respond to requests from shareholders or other financial players, organise site or other visits for Investor Relations when required, take on responsibility for the publication of legal documents related to Shareholder meetings, AGMs, etc; you update website information for financial investors, and ensure that press releases are published to the right audiences in the right time frame.
You manage the basic organization of the Group Communications department, including meeting agendas, archiving, invoicing and accounts, data bases, and some translation and reviewing. You assist the Director in establishing quarterly budget reports
- You have some knowledge of company financial reporting and desktop publishing.
- You have strong capabilities for planning / project management.
- You're good at writing in English, Dutch or French.
- You have good numeracy skills.
- Excellent English including writing skills
- A strong level in either Dutch or French. Both would be a strong asset
- Strong software competences in desktop publishing and Powerpoint.
- Expert user of Excel (creating graphs)
- Usual requirements regarding other MS Office suite
- Rigorous and driven to achieve results on time and on budget
- Well organized
- Open to a team of varying backgrounds and cultures
- Time flexible during very busy periods
- Resistance to stress
- Occasional travel in case of events
- Computer literate
Temporary job from february - november 2018.