Business Consultant SAP Production & Operations
Business Consultant SAP: Production & Operations
As a Business Consultant SAP with Umicore, you will fulfil the role of dedicated solutions expert and ast as the point of contact vor various Buiness Units. You will use both your technical and personal skills to assist large-scale business analysis projects in a scientific environment. Do you want to help us make materials for a better life?
Your job as a Business Consultant SAP
Your home base will be in Hoboken. Regular travel, however will be required. The job content of a Business Consultant SAP includes two main responsibilities:
- Solution expert in SAP Production & Operations (PP, APO, WM)
You will be involved in project rollouts, as well as support projects. The project rollouts will be carried out both in Belgium and abroad. Support activities are mainly executed out of Belgium.
- Point of contact for your Business Units
You will help translate business requirements into SAP solutions and implementing these solutions. The expertise required for each Business Unit is different and requires you to master the SAP standard, as well as the SAP custom, build developments.
Your responsibilities as Business Consultant SAP
- Assume final responsibility for solution design and application life cycle activities within your domain of expertise;
- Ensure proper process management and integration between Production, Logistics and Finance;
- Lead customization and development activities in a project or support environment;
- Provide second-and third -level application support services to key clients.
As a business Consultant SAP canditate, you
- Hava a Master's degree in Information Technology, Technology, Applied Economics or a related field of study;
- Have a minimum of 2 to 4 years of relevant experience as a SAP Project Team member;
- Can rely on in-depth functional and technical knowledge of SAP (PP, APO, WM)
- Are fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Are willing to travel extensively abroad, mainly in APAC and US;
- Are able to establish credibility with senior stakeholders;
- Have gained experience in:
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Management and improvement
- Requirements definition and management
- System design and configuration
- Application support
- Have good people skills that allow you to work efficiently in team;
- Have a mature, assertive and dynamic personality with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Are familiar with metal or foreign exchange hedging