BIT Project Manager
Purchasing & Transportation
Process & Product Development
If our recycling capabilities can help tackle recource scarcity, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life.
As Project Manager within the P&T BIT team, you employ considerable Project Management, Business Relationship and People Management skills and you will be prime point of contact for multiple BU’s / departments where you will be leading / participating in different projects within Umicore.
- You are our ‘Digitization’ specialist. You have as an objective to digitize our processes and systems, in line with our P&T strategy.
- You take full lead and responsibility on project delivery, from requirement definition, through solution proposal, project realisation, deployment and Go Live, including a final assessment on results obtained.
- You are the lead within our project related part of the BIT team, therefore you will need to intensively cooperate with different departments, business units, and external suppliers.
- You have a master degree in information technology, applied economics or a related field, with relevant experience in SAP Projects. You have gained experience in business analysis and business process improvement.
- You are fluent in Dutch / English and/or French
- ‘Digitization’ is part of your mindset / mentality
- You are an experienced Project Manager, skilled in requirements definition and management, project execution to application support
- Experience within Purchase to Pay/Supply Chain processes is an asset
- You can rely on in depth functional knowledge of multiple SAP modules
- You are able to establish credibility with senior stakeholders
- You have a mature, assertive and dynamic personality, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have good people skills allow you to work efficiently in team
- You are willing to travel abroad
What we Offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organization, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?